The quirky Buell range of bikes are not easy to tune, so it was a great challenge to make this bike ride much better. The mid range and top end torque is greatly improved, idle and off idle is a lot smoother also.
- Low gear power limiters removed
- Disable fuel cut for flawless throttle control
- Reduced engine braking on decel
- Complete re-curve of ignition timing at all throttle positions
- O2 sensor function disabled for stable AFRs
- AFR’s optimised – no need for PCV or any other fuel controller